What's up boys & girls?!
So, if you know me in "real" life, you know that I just love to keep it real.
So, here's a few things I need to keep it real about today:
1. Let's just get this out of the way already. I've never been so hungover off a person as I am Miley Cyrus right now. I talked about her all day yesterday to anyone who would listen. I can't stop. I won't stop.
2. I'm getting sick and tired of assholes in morning traffic. It's like, if you're in such a fucking hurry, leave your house early for crying out loud! Stop making shoving your face full of Fruity Pebbles such a priority and consider the lives and schedules of others on the road. Douche lords.
3. Speaking of, raise your hand if you left the house yesterday in flip flops instead of flats and got all the way to the gas station for a Red Bull when you realized this.
*ahem... raises hand*
4. I can't even bring myself to discuss Khlo-Mar right now. I'm a mess of epic proportions. I hope this is where mine and Khloe's similarities end. I'll still be keeping a close eye on Bradley for signs of crack cocaine addition just to be safe.
5. Don't google "Crack cocaine addition signs" because if you're like me, you'll spend 45 minutes of your life reading things you already know from watching Intervention while simultaneously checking over your sleeping significant other for signs of substance abuse.
6. I'm still laughing about this
Never gets old. For real.
7. I can't even handle the abundance of coupons and ads we get in the mail at our house anymore. It's like every pizza place in town knows we're trying to eat better and lose weight so they've made it their mission to test our willpower on the reg. Really Papa John's? Really?! Don't do me like that!
8. I'm already at the point where I wish Fall and Winter would get here just so I can stop worrying about factoring a leg shaving into my morning routine. Ain't nobody got time for that.
9. Let's get really real. We all know I'm not gonna wait until pants-wearing weather to stop worrying about shaving my legs...
10. My OCD with numbers is beyond cray. I'm not particular about even numbers (only sometimes) but I prefer numbers that are significant to me for various reasons. In the car, the volume on the radio can only be at 19,21,25, or 30. I prefer numbers that are divisible by 5 and I hate prime numbers (except 19.) It also drives me nuts when you add your name and blog link to the list for a link-up and you end up on an odd-prime number that isn't 19. That happened this morning. Bible, it totally threw my whole day off.
I need therapy and possibly medication for this.
Thanks for Keepin' it Real today err'body! Anything you need to keep it real about??