I could NOT be any happier that it's Friday because I love linking up with Darci from The Good Life Blog for 5 on Friday. She is so cute and funny, and we even posted the same e-card last week for our 5 on Friday's. We are basically twins ;)
1. I had such a great response to my posts about mine and Bradley's love story beginnings and I can't thank all of you enough for reading along. He's told me that he would like to write a rebuttal to said posts telling his side of the story (ahem, and denying the cold, hard truth) so I've decided to give him the platform he needs to basically reinforce everything I've already told you about him ;)
The best comment I received was from my girl Becky over at Call It Serendipity. I just about died laughing reading this so I have to share it now with everyone.
"Sweet Story :)
I gotta say though isn't it good that girls mature before boys and that with maturity comes patience and acceptance?? Boys can be so ridiculous. :)"
Talk about hitting the nail on the head (with the hammer Bradley sleeps next to every night because
Make sure you check around next week to read his
2. Who is excited for the Real Housewives of New Jersey Finale this Sunday?? THIS GIRL!
Shit is gonna go down people, and I am ready. Teresa can suck it.
Is anyone watching I Dream of NeNe or Tamra's OC Wedding? I haven't even had a chance to start with them yet but I'm hoping this weekend is my time!
3. Tonight my nephew's have a School Carnival at the Christian School they attend and I'm so excited to go meet their friends. Whenever I ask them about the kids in their class, they only ever talk about this kid named Brandon. I guess Brandon is a bad ass because he took a pair of scissors and cut his own hair. My nephews talked about him like he was a rock star. I can't wait to meet Brandon and check out his hair cut tonight!
4. We are so close to the end of Skinny Meg's Diet Bet! I haven't weighed myself in two weeks because I'd already reached my 6 lb goal. I haven't really worked out, I've just changed my eating habits and slowly weened myself off soda (which has really sucked) so I'm eager to see the final number on the scale.
Bradley has a couple more pounds to lose, but being a guy who can drop weight like crazy, I'm sure he'll be fine. He's been addicted to soda and sunflower seeds lately which has driven me INSANE. I will find them in my shoes, all over the floors of our house, and even in my purse. There's even a sunflower seed in the break room at work that fell out too.
He was even going to the extreme of "couponing" them at Kroger. The had bags with a $1 off coupon, and they were on sale for a $1, so he'd go in there and take off all the coupons and get them for free. Just the other day he tried this and they wouldn't do it. I think this has discouraged him enough to quit. At least for now.
5. Sunday morning is my first paid photo session and I have been so excited/nervous all week. I can't wait to share some pictures from the shoot next week :)
I hope you all have a great weekend, get out there and get a Pumpkin Spice Latte already!